Friday, February 4, 2011

lol...

i cant believe that my private status.
he reply me there,
talk until got 100comment like this...

and then,
This few days he find me to chat again...
we chat till very happy,
just like last time when we together....

today i very swt= ="
he send me pig...
and then chat chat chat.
we laugh together...
because of my jokes...
he love my jokes very much,
coz too COLD...
hahaha....

few minit,i saw he write.
'喜欢上一个不该喜欢的人。。哈哈'
that time i chating with him,
the 1st thing i can do is send a greeting msg to him,
i write '恭喜你哦,有喜欢的人了'
that time he reply me very fast!
fast than before the few minit de pm...
he write...
喜欢你的头...
搞气氛而已~ = ="
why he so care me will angry o what?
izit he still love me?
not i 死爱脸,
just he do something that make me 怀疑him...
after he say 搞气氛,
start talk jokes with me again ><""

actually,
ISLY...
and IMY too...
just dunno what to do...
maybe i reali need a long time...
sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment