Thursday, August 5, 2010

我的心事~

i worry my relationship...
i worry my studies...


3weeks i dint see him d...

and i know that he busying now...

cant come and find me...

sometime i reali need him that time,

he not beside me...

i cry secretly in the room...

i reali miss you~~

sometime i will think negative...

i wil think that he got another girl...

but my friend 提醒 le me one thing....

情侣
之间最重要的是【信任】...

it remind me that,

I MUST WAIT FOR HIM!!

this saturday i will go t.i with miki~

and night miki bf will fetch us go to his working place...

she want to check her laptop~

I 为了 him, 放弃 see my aunt...

my australia aunt come back...

and she not always come back one....

about my studies...

i reali scare i cant continue studies...

i dont want to leave my friend...

reali dunno what to do...

should i go office and ask what i want to ask???

i need confident...

WHERE IS MY CONFIDENT....!!!!!!!!

I NEED YOU NOW!!!

DONT MAKE ME KEEP CRYING

EVERYDAY EVERYNIGHT!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment