Tuesday, July 6, 2010

开心与一点惊喜~

星期一的时候,
he ask me want to follow him go to cameron o not
on tuesday...
but afterthat adi cancelled...^^

yesterday afternoon i ask him to help mui lee
repair printer...
and i sms him... he ask me what problem...
then i tell him lo... i say 你牺牲下来修理吧~
hahaha~ he reply me 你想啊!
当然是~~~两个都要拉~
i say i want to see him...
he say come here live and tml wake at back...
few hours i ask him u will come?
he say 不知道~
ok lo~
dowan to reply him lo~
he call me at night...

Actually he is on the way come to kampar d one...
i somemore 开条件 to ah shan...
say if he reali come i treat KFC... T.T
me sor sor dei lo~~
i reali dunno he will come...
when i walk out to 客厅,
i still 讲电话, then he call me give ah shan heard...
u know? they KAP MAI dd one...
he ask ah shan. want eat kfc ma?
ah shan say want.... dont tell her(me) k?
he say i coming now...
5more minit open door for him~
hahaha~ he reali phone many money i think~
in my house d still call me....
LOL!!! i reali no comment...

He sleep here one night...
i reali love he hug me ge lu~
very warm...
but yesterday night very hot...
hug le keep sweat-ing... ish!
very HOT!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment